Book a free call with us

Why you need motor vehicle cover?

The thing about insurance is you don’t need it, until you do.

Private motor insurance is necessary if you plan to drive a personally registered vehicle in Australia. This policy can cover your vehicle if you are involved in an accident with a third party and need to make a claim or if a claim is brought against you for negligence whilst driving. Being prepared and protected in the case of an emergency is always a good idea.

Honest insurance advice from
advisers who have your back

Whether you’re out for a Sunday drive or commuting to work, motor insurance can provide coverage for physical loss, damage, or theft. Your policy can be tailored to encompass a range of vehicles from cars and motorbikes to vans, trucks and buses. We can even obtain coverage for high-end luxury vehicles, vintage cars, or significantly modified vehicles.

The protection you need for the growth you want

advice for tailored
Honest insurance
advice you can
On your side
from policy to
Broad global &

Your insurance partner from quote to claim

Giving you personalised advice and a tailored policy, we’re here to…
  • Listen to you and understand your business landscape
  • Identify key risks in your business
  • Use our global network to source the policy that works for you
  • Customise it to suit your business
  • Negotiate to get you the best deal
  • Guide you through each option and empower you to make a decision
  • Advocate for you if a claim is made against you
  • Do it all over again, every year as you grow

Other ways we can help