Motor Vehicle Insurance

Motor Vehicle Insurance can provide coverage for physical loss, damage, theft and third-party liabilities. Your policy can be tailored to encompass a range of vehicles from cars and motorbikes to vans, trucks and even buses.

Home and Contents Insurance

Home & Contents insurance will cover your home’s building and personal valuable items against damage in the instance of a weather event, theft or accidental damage. Your policy can be tailored to include all your valuable items even whilst you’re travelling.

Aviation insurance

If you own a recreational aircraft, we can package your insurances to get you more bang for your buck. We will organise the insurance for it all, from the physical aircraft hull to the potential loss or damage to passengers’ belongings. We can also cover hangers used to store your valued aircrafts as well as any other associated aircraft operations.

Boat insurance

Personal boat insurance or otherwise known as Pleasure Craft Insurance can insure a variety of different aspects ranging both on and off the water. Whether it’s damage, theft or a weather event, the insurance will cover your treasured vessel.


Strata insurance is available for both residential strata and commercial strata properties. The policy covers against damage to the building, common property, and common area contents.

The protection you need for the growth you want

advice for tailored
Honest insurance
advice you can
On your side
from policy to
Broad global &

Other ways we can help