- Privacy Breaches – loss of a customer’s personal information, commercial confident information and employee information
- Privacy Fines & Investigations – fines and penalties incurred due to a privacy breach; defence and investigation costs
- Privacy Breach Notification & Loss Mitigation – breach costs, including credit monitoring, identity theft monitoring, data restoration and forensic costs
- Cover for lost, damaged or destroyed IT systems, records and data; cover for external IT forensic or security consultants.
- Cover for loss of profits due to a cyber event; navigating the pre-requisites to claiming based on the extent of cover.
Computer Viruses and Hacking
- Cover for liability from hacker attacks or virus
- Cover for loss or theft of your data
- Cover by attacks by employees and third parties
- Cover for loss by phishing emails
- Are you covered for Denial of Access attacks?
- Cover for ransom payments and the costs of negotiating or mediating a security threat
- Crisis management plan to handle a cyber event
- Cover to provide protection of your brand, at varied levels including personal reputation of senior executives